DvdReMake Pro is a powerful, yet intuitive DVD editor that will let you change content, appearance and navigation of a DVD disk without the need for complete disk re-authoring.
Using unique editing features of the DvdReMake Pro you can completely customize your DVD backups, fix authoring errors, merge DVDs or even compile a new DVD from bits and pieces of other DVD disks.
DvdReMake Pro provides functionality needed to edit DVDs or customize DVD backup:
- Put multiple DVDs together preserving original menus;
- Move and insert new chapters on an existing DVD;
- Split a DVD into 2 discs (ideal for episodic DVD's);
- Cut out credits, embedded studio logos and commercials;
- Strip unneded audio and subpictures;
- Remove unneeded angles from multiangle disks;
- Remove warning/rating screens;
- Remove menu transitions;
- Delete menus for selected language;
- Disable menu buttons to material you have removed;
- Edit DVD navigation (all VM commands and valid combinations are supported);
- Edit, delete or create new TitleSets, Titles, Chapters, ProgramChains, Programs;
- Move TitleSets, ProgramChains, commands within the disk or between different DVDs;
- Find DVD navigation errors;
- Reorder menu buttons;
- Easily trace DVD navigation;
- Change properties of the video, audio and subpicture tracks;
- Modify DVD menu buttons and color schemes in either still or motion menus;
- Easily change highlights colors.